Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm Home

Hi, Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm home & more comfortable here than I could ever have been at the hospital.  This is NOT due to the staff, though!  I couldn't have been blessed with a more caring group of people.  Dr. Quiros, his sweet, sweet nurse, Charity, & Dr. Morrissey were great.  I couldn't have been in better hands.

Right now, we're waiting on pathology of the lymph nodes, which will dictate whether I'll need chemo, or a combination of chemo & radiation.  You know I'll let you know.  Right now, I don't have to decide anything for a few weeks  I'm going to have time to heal, then have a quiet Christmas.

Thank you for your prayers, your emails, all the flowers, & all the other kind things that were done for me.  I'll be up & running my mouth in no time!

No comments:

 
My guestbook