Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My hair's growing back in!!

Before I get going, my latest article is called, "You might need spring cleaning if . . . ". I hope you like it! Bonus, I'm getting picked up in more cities - woo hoo! And, look for exciting news about my upcoming visit to the Iron Pigs at the end of my update.

My hair is coming back in, & it's super curly. The thing is, it's long on the sides and back, but the top is taking FOREVES to grow in! Sooo, I'm in the process of finding a salon.

My very good friend, Susan McClure, recommended a salon in Boyertown called, "Joseph's". I'd also seen a salon called "Lords and Ladies"; they have several locations. So, I'm writing to each one, to see if they do extensions, or I might just go totally short, as in a pixie cut. The thing is, I've had long hair for so long (well, before I lost it), I don't know how I'll like a short "do". The girls have these clip in extensions & said I can use them.  I've got a lot of thinking to do.

And, as always, you know I'm going to tell you all about it. I'll let you know who I choose, & how it worked out. Photos to follow.

My cyber fair is coming up Friday, & there's going to be all kinds of press there. If you can make it, please come! I wrote about it for Examiner, so you can get the details here, "Update, Cyber Fair". Come out & say hi!

My booby daddy appointment is May 20th and I'm getting nervous/excited about it. I'll keep you posted about that as well.



Finally, we (Josh, my editor at the Patch) got the green light - we're having our contest & details will be coming in the next week. I'm actually going to see the Iron Pigs, and I'm going to be on the field interviewing them.




WOO HOO!


However, since I know next to nothing about baseball and pretty much everything about getting myself into trouble, I'm going to need y'all's help. I'm going to ask you to send me a question to ask one of the Pigs - and there are a few that are playing temporarily until they go back up to the Phillies. Everyone who asks a legitimate questions will have their name entered into a drawing. The grand prize will be a Pigs game hat, and second prize will be a visor. BUT, you can't send your questions to me to be eligible for the contest. You'll have to submit them from the link on the paper. I'll post that as soon as it's up. Start thinking about what you want me to ask!!  Oh, and keep your fingers crossed that I don't inadvertently injure one of the players - with me, it can happen.

OK happy campers, that's it for now. Thanks for keeping up with me. You really don't know how much I appreciate all your comments and emails. This has been one long, scary journey and I thank you for coming along with me. Bless you all.

No comments:

 
My guestbook