Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hmmpfff!

Before I begin to complain, here's my latest article, "Going Somewhere?" It's about driving, & bossy GPS systems!!

My last post discussed trying to find a place to get my still very short hair styled. I'd been considering two places; Joseph's in Boyertown, & Lord & Ladies (L&L). Well, L&L had an online form you could fill out; which I did. HOWEVER, they haven't gotten back to me! I'm quite annoyed. I'm thinking that one of the reasons may be that I didn't give them a phone number - which they said was "required".

I'm sorry, but I don't give it out! I especially don't want to give it to a business, who may begin calling me periodically to find out why I haven't made an appointment. Seriously, what's up with that? Do YOU want to give your home phone number out to businesses you've never dealt with? So, I'm not a happy camper with those folks.

Sorry if I seem cranky tonight. I'll be more upbeat the next time I write.

Teaser alert - do you like the Phillies' minor league team, "Iron Pigs"? I'm going to make an announcement about taking my film crew up there soon. Keep an eye on my home page, "Hellertown Patch". There's prizes involved - woo hoo!

No comments:

 
My guestbook