Thursday, December 3, 2009

Waiting Sucks

All kidding aside, I'm a little worried tonight.  My pathology report should have come back by now.  Charity, Dr. Quiros' beautiful nurse, usually calls with results.  I'm worried that perhaps she would prefer to tell me in person.  Translation:  not the best news ever.


But, if it's bad, well, I'm just going to have to handle it.  I'll put my big girl panties on & forge ahead.  It's not like I'll be the first woman in the world to have to deal with this pain in the rear disease.  And I sure as HELL don't plan to let it beat me!  


I'll keep you posted!


PS  Thank you to the Taiwan Breast Cancer Alliance!  Let me know if there's anything I can to do help.  My email information is listed, but, here it is anyway: tamkells@gmail.com.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU!!!! Praying for you too!!!!

 
My guestbook